Our next community meeting is:
Saturday, May 30, 2020, 10 - 11:30 am
Case Consultation with HCEFT Founder and EFT Supervisor, Liliane Nahas, M.Ed., LPC, LMFT
Location: Online, via Zoom
Please join us for the May community meeting. Liliane will choose 2-3 cases to discuss from those submitted.
Use the Registration button below to receive the link for the online meeting.
To have your case considered for selection, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A description of the cycle as you understand it to this point in therapy. (Use the Cycle Fill-in Form)
- Brief family-of-origin and assessment information such as do they have any attachment injuries, trauma, or history of addiction?
- Three questions you would like to be addressed.
Hope to see you there!
There is no charge for this meeting and all are welcome
This Event is for you if:
- You're Interested in Couples Work
- You want to expand your therapy practice to include more couples work, but don’t quite feel confident with your couples therapy skills.
- You already work with couples, but often feel stumped or confused about what to do, and wish you could feel more effective and more confident as a couples therapist.